Breed: German Shepherd
Coming July 2022!
There is simply nothing better than that new puppy feeling. Our puppies go quickly, but luckily for you reserving your pick of the litter is easy!
How to reserve a puppy:
1) Reach out to us about an upcoming litter.
2) Place a deposit to hold your spot. Deposits are half of the final puppy price
3) Sit tight. We'll take excellent care of the mama and notify you the moment your puppy is born
4) Come out and play! Once the puppies reach about 2-4 weeks, we'll invite you out to play with the puppies. You'll have a chance to get to know all of the puppies and find the one that wiggles its way into your heart.
5) Get ready! Your puppy will need to stay with her mama and siblings until at least 8 weeks of age for crucial social development. During this time you're welcome to come play with your puppy. It is also a great opportunity to get your home ready for your new addition.
6) It's time! Your puppy is ready to join your family. The remainder of your balance is due when you come to pick up your puppy. We'll go over everything you need to know to facilitate a smooth transition and then you'll be on your way.